This section displays all of the dimensions in the survey and is sorted according to percent favorable. Similar to the Score section, it allows you to add groups and benchmarks using the Compare To filter.
This section also has the Significant Differences section which will appear in multiple places.
- A summary at the top of the Dimension Rank section which will list all of the dimensions and differences.
- A light bulb next to a group within a dimension indicating there's more information in the guidance if expanded.
- A light bulb at the bottom of the dimension with the questions and comparison groups that have significant difference details.
These are areas where your group shows significant positive or negative differences versus the other groups. Pay attention to these gaps - they likely represent strengths or opportunities.
Significant Difference uses the following measurements:
- If number of respondents in smallest unit compared is less than 15 it identifies the percent favorable of ≥ 20%
- If number of respondents in smallest unit compared is 15 - 49 identifies the differences in percent favorable of ≥ 15%
- If number of respondents in smallest unit compared is 50 – 99 identifies the differences in percent favorable of ≥ 10%
- If number of respondents in smallest unit compared is 100 – 999 identifies the differences in percent favorable of ≥ 5%
- If number of respondents in smallest unit compared is 1,000 or more identifies the differences in percent favorable of ≥ 3%
Changing the Bar Graph
Some users may have the Change View selector within the Menu tool at the top right of the screen. This will allow you to change the view from the default of % Favorable Bar Graph to a Collapsed Categories Graph. The collapsed categories graph combines response data into groups.
Adding or Changing the Benchmarks
Use the Compare To tool at the top of the page to select additional norms to the table to compare your results to other normative data by displaying the difference in percent favorable to the norm.
Use Compare Externally to add more benchmarks.
- Click the Compare To tool
- Click Compare Externally to change the default benchmark and add more benchmarks (up to 3).
- Check the Desired Benchmarks
- Click Apply