The score for this section is different for each application.
- Thrive: 'Engagement' score
- My Reports: 'How many employees are engaged' score
- Risk Assessment: 'How well are we managing risk' score
- Onboarding: 'How many new hires are engaged' score
- Change Readiness: 'How many employees are ready for change' score
- Retention: 'How many leavers will advocate for us' score
The Score section displays your survey score (black pointer on the dial) compared to previous years data (grey pointer on the dial) set within a range (Bottom Quartile, Moderate Zone, Top Quartile). The benchmark data that is available is pre-determined by your Kincentric project team.
This section is referred to as the Score Dial and provides a view of your score and how you’re trending to previous years (if applicable). It also displays where your score falls within the standard benchmark range (Bottom, Moderate, Top).
Use the popup modal to explore the results by clicking the Modal button. The modal is your scratchpad for exploring results, the selections within this modal do not save or change the data selected on the dashboard page. Compare your scores to other groups, demographics, and industry benchmarks.